What is the latest version of 8 ball pool?
Technical file information
- Version: 5.3.1 (2400)
- File size: 66.6 MB.
- Updated: April 29, 2021.
- Minimum Android version: Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
- Screen DPI: nodpi.
- Architecture: armeabi-v7a.
- MD5: 5cad6b5acd629b7f8ccd03173b8d0fdb.
- SHA1: de8f7329c7a4496da734e50ae8896d2bccc9ef4d.
How do you update 8 ball pool on PC?
How to Download and Play 8 Ball Pool on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Look for 8 Ball Pool in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install 8 Ball Pool from the search results.
Why can’t I update my 8 ball pool?
Make sure you are running the latest version of the Game. Make sure you are running the latest possible version of your Operating System. Remove apps that might be running in the background. Uninstall and reinstall the game.
How can I upgrade my 8 ball pool account?
You can upgrade your Guest Account, at any time, by linking it to either a Facebook or Google account. Linking it to Google Play is only possible if you are playing on an Android device. Go to the game Settings and, below “Account”, you’ll be able to see the login buttons that will save your account accordingly.
How can I hack 8 ball pool?
8 Ball Pool Hack Mod APK Downloading and Installation Guide :
- First of all download 8 Ball Pool Hack APK from the download link provided in this article.
- Now install the downloaded mod apk in your Android Device.
- Now Open the 8 Ball Pool Mod APK in your device.
- Now in the game screen you will see the mod menu hack icon.
How long has 8 ball pool been out?
8 Ball Pool is the largest multiplayer game of its genre, netting thousands of players daily.
8 Ball Pool.
|Platforms||iOS, Android, PC|
|Age Rating||PEGI 3|
|Supported devices||iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, PC and Android devices|
Which emulator is best for 8 ball pool?
Why Use MEmu for 8 Ball Pool
MEmu Play is the best Android emulator and 100 million people already enjoy its superb Android gaming experience. The MEmu virtualization technology empowers you to play thousands of Android games smoothly on your PC, even the most graphic-intensive ones.
Is 8 Ball Pool A cross play?
8 Ball Pool: Free-to-play, available on both Android and iOS. … The game supports 1vs1 multiplayer mode and comes with easy-to-use touch controls.
Is 8 ball pool available for PC?
You can run 8 Ball Pool on any web browser. It’s available for Windows 7 and higher. Make sure your Flash player is updated before you play. It’s also available on Android and iOS.
Why can’t I challenge my friend in 8 ball pool?
If you are not able to challenge your friends after updating 8 Ball Pool to the latest version, it might mean your friend is still playing on an older version of the app. Please make sure you both are playing on the latest one!
Why is 8 ball pool banned?
Your account was banned because it was associated with actions in breach of Miniclip’s Terms and Conditions. This may include, but is not limited to, actions such as transferring coins between two or more accounts, account sharing, modifying the game services, and/or other conduct which does not comply with the Rules.
Is 8 ball pool offline?
Play the best offline 8 Ball Billiard game on Android. No waiting for opponents. You do not need wifi.
How do I link my 8 ball pool account?
Connecting multiple login types to your game account
- Open the game using your first login type.
- Click in the Settings icon.
- Select the provider you want to link to your account next.
- Get a confirmation pop-up.
How do I find my 8 ball pool account?
Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your Nickname and profile picture. Click on it as showed below; 2. Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your Unique ID.
How do I reset my 8 ball pool account?
- (At the moment you can only do reset to 8 Ball pool, Basketball Stars and Soccer Stars. …
- Due to security issues, Miniclip will not Reset or Delete flagged or banned accounts. …
- If you want to delete or reset your account in 8 Ball Pool, you will have to send a ticket to our support asking which of the procedures you want.