How do I find my Facebook ID on 8 ball pool?
- Go to miniclip.com and type that unique ID in search box. Signup with Facebook.
- OR. Type this url in address bar: http://www.miniclip.com/user/XXXXXXXXX/en/ …
- There will be a unique facebook picture ID in the link as highlighted in picture below. Copy this picture ID. …
- You have done it.
How can I change my Facebook account on 8 ball pool?
Login to your 8 ball pool game… On the main screen there you will see login with facebook … Click on that and you will be redirected to your fb id…. wait for some seconds and follow the instructions ….
How do you find your unique ID on 8 ball pool?
Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your Nickname and profile picture. Click on it as showed below; 2. Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your Unique ID.
How can I get my 8 ball pool account back?
Go to the game Settings and, below “Account”, you’ll be able to see the login buttons that will save your account accordingly. Note that if you have an old account already under any of these login types the game will automatically bring that old account back and you will end up losing your guest account.
Can you get banned from 8 ball pool?
HOW DO I GET BANNED FROM ‘8-BALL POOL? ‘ The chief reason anyone would get banned from 8-Ball Pool is because they abused an in-game glitch that offered easy wins or free currency. Probably the most damaging source is modified Android and iOS app files downloaded from nefarious corners of the web.
Does 8 ball pool require Facebook?
@stevieairdrie You don’t need Facebook to play 8 Ball Pool, Stephen! You can play as a guest or create a new account without Facebook!
How can I sell my 8 ball pool account?
You can sell your account by transferring the game account to a fresh new Gmail account on your phone. Then when you sell it, you can give the buyer the newly made Gmail account along with the 8Ball Pool account.
How do I link my 8 ball pool account?
Connecting multiple login types to your game account
- Open the game using your first login type.
- Click in the Settings icon.
- Select the provider you want to link to your account next.
- Get a confirmation pop-up.
How do I unlink my Facebook from 8 ball pool?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “V” in the top right of Facebook and select “Settings”
- Click “Apps” in the left column.
- Hover over the app or game you’d like to remove and click “x”
How do I change my 8 ball pool email?
After you access “Edit your Profile” by clicking on your avatar on the top right of the page, you can select the option “Change email”. You will be able to enter your new email and, in a few minutes, you should receive an email from your old email address asking you to confirm the change.
How do I get my Miniclip ID?
How to find your Miniclip Unique ID
- Login to your Miniclip account.
- Click on your Username just next to the Search Bar which will bring a drop down Menu and Click on View Profile.
- You are now on your profile page, if you look at the link to the page you will see a few numbers, that’s your Miniclip ID Number.
How do I find unique ID?
Checking for unique IDs
- Click the Select Data Check drop-down arrow on the Data Reviewer toolbar, click the plus sign (+) next to Table Checks, then click Unique ID Check. …
- If necessary, type a unique name for the check in the Check Title text box. …
- Click the Workspace drop-down arrow and choose the workspace you want to use with this check.
How do you give a coin a unique ID on 8 ball pool?
If you are already in the game, tap the Play With Friends menu.
- After that tap Added Unique ID to add your friend.
- Then a bar will appear that requires you to enter your friend’s Unique ID. …
- To be able to transfer 8 Ball Pool coins to your friends, you need 2 smartphone devices, be it Android or iPhone.