How do I get my old account back on 8 ball pool?
Go to the game Settings and, below “Account”, you’ll be able to see the login buttons that will save your account accordingly. Note that if you have an old account already under any of these login types the game will automatically bring that old account back and you will end up losing your guest account.
How do I find my 8 ball pool account?
Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your Nickname and profile picture. Click on it as showed below; 2. Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your Unique ID.
How do I recover my old Miniclip account?
If your game account was connected to Miniclip ID
You can recover your game account by logging in with the respective Miniclip credentials. You can manage your account details by going to miniclip.com.
How do I link my 8 ball pool account?
Connecting multiple login types to your game account
- Open the game using your first login type.
- Click in the Settings icon.
- Select the provider you want to link to your account next.
- Get a confirmation pop-up.
Can I hack 8 ball pool?
Cheats for 8 Ball Pool. … However, you can find no hacks for God Mode, unlimited Cash Coins, Cash Coins, free Brawler Boxes, Power Points or XP in 8 Ball Pool, because this game is an online multiplayer action shooter and all your save game data is stored on the Supercell (developers) game servers and cannot be hacked.
Can you create a Miniclip account?
Due to changes in the account management process, it is no longer possible to create an account using the Miniclip ID option.
How do you find your unique ID on 8 ball pool?
- Go to miniclip.com and type that unique ID in search box. Signup with Facebook.
- OR. Type this url in address bar: http://www.miniclip.com/user/XXXXXXXXX/en/ …
- There will be a unique facebook picture ID in the link as highlighted in picture below. Copy this picture ID. …
- You have done it.
How do I find my Miniclip account?
Here’s how you find it on www.miniclip.com:
- Login to your Miniclip account.
- Click on your Username just next to the Search Bar which will bring a drop down Menu and Click on View Profile.
- You are now on your profile page, if you look at the link to the page you will see a few numbers, that’s your Miniclip ID Number.
How can I get Miniclip ID in 8 ball pool?
How do I create a new 8 Ball Pool account?
- Clear the cache for the 8 Ball Pool app in your device’s settings.
- Uninstall the 8 Ball Pool app from your device.
- ⚠️ the account was linked with Facebook or Google, eliminate account links (read here Remove deleted account links from Google or Facebook.
- Re-install 8 Ball Pool, and select login option that you want.
How can I sell my 8 ball pool account?
You can sell your account by transferring the game account to a fresh new Gmail account on your phone. Then when you sell it, you can give the buyer the newly made Gmail account along with the 8Ball Pool account.
Can I change my Miniclip nickname?
– Miniclip ID: Go to https://miniclip.com/user/settings/ on a computer and log in with your Miniclip account. There you can change your and picture between your Facebook Account and your Miniclip Account. regarding your name it will not be possible to change it. … The same applies for the username.
What is Miniclip password?
A pop-up will appear allowing you to login via Facebook or Miniclip ID. If you want to Sign In, simply put in your details and hit the Sign In option. Click on I forgot my password and you will be prompt to type your email address in. You will be sent a new password to your inbox.
Does 8 ball pool require Facebook?
@stevieairdrie You don’t need Facebook to play 8 Ball Pool, Stephen! You can play as a guest or create a new account without Facebook!
How do I log into a different Facebook account on 8 ball pool?
Login to your 8 ball pool game… On the main screen there you will see login with facebook … Click on that and you will be redirected to your fb id…. wait for some seconds and follow the instructions ….
How do I unlink my 8 ball pool?
Remove 8ball pool from my Facebook account
- Featured Answer. Arie L. Facebook Help Team. Hi Ron, To remove an app or game you’ve added: Click “V” in the top right of Facebook and select “Settings” Click “Apps” in the left column. Hover over the app or game you’d like to remove and click “x” Best, Arie. …
- Answers. Recent answers. Top answers.