If you are using a Facebook account: Log in to Facebook. Now press on the “Edit Profile” link on the left corner of the screen, next to your photograph thumbnail. On “Living”, select “Edit” and type your country in “Hometown”.
How can I change my country in 8 ball pool?
How to change your country or flag
- Log in directly on www.miniclip.com. Click on your username in the top right corner, then click on Edit Profile.
- On the next screen, please select Edit Profile again.
- Select Update Profile again on the screen that follows.
- Finally, choose your country and press save! Related articles.
How do I unlink my Facebook from 8 ball pool?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “V” in the top right of Facebook and select “Settings”
- Click “Apps” in the left column.
- Hover over the app or game you’d like to remove and click “x”
How do I reset my 8 ball pool account?
- (At the moment you can only do reset to 8 Ball pool, Basketball Stars and Soccer Stars. …
- Due to security issues, Miniclip will not Reset or Delete flagged or banned accounts. …
- If you want to delete or reset your account in 8 Ball Pool, you will have to send a ticket to our support asking which of the procedures you want.
How can I hack 8 ball pool?
First of all download 8 Ball Pool Hack APK from the download link provided in this article. Now install the downloaded mod apk in your Android Device. Now Open the 8 Ball Pool Mod APK in your device. Now in the game screen you will see the mod menu hack icon.
Who is the CEO of 8 ball pool?
UK mobile games developer Miniclip has named Jurgen Post as its new CEO. Miniclip launched in 2001 and in 2015 sold a majority stake in the business to games giant Tencent. Miniclip is best known for its browser-based and mobile games, including popular titles such as 8 Ball Pool, Golf Battle and Agari.io.
Can you get banned from 8 ball pool?
HOW DO I GET BANNED FROM ‘8-BALL POOL? ‘ The chief reason anyone would get banned from 8-Ball Pool is because they abused an in-game glitch that offered easy wins or free currency. Probably the most damaging source is modified Android and iOS app files downloaded from nefarious corners of the web.
How can I delete my 8 ball pool account permanently?
Delete Account and Erase all data that Miniclip holds about you. If you want to delete your account you will have to send a request via our Web Form. Choose from there: Type of issue: Account related –> I have data related question –> I wish to delete my account.
How do I find my 8 ball pool account?
Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your Nickname and profile picture. Click on it as showed below; 2. Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your Unique ID.
How do I link my 8 ball pool account?
Connecting multiple login types to your game account
- Open the game using your first login type.
- Click in the Settings icon.
- Select the provider you want to link to your account next.
- Get a confirmation pop-up.
How do I find my Miniclip account?
Here’s how you find it on www.miniclip.com:
- Login to your Miniclip account.
- Click on your Username just next to the Search Bar which will bring a drop down Menu and Click on View Profile.
- You are now on your profile page, if you look at the link to the page you will see a few numbers, that’s your Miniclip ID Number.
Does 8 ball pool require Facebook?
@stevieairdrie You don’t need Facebook to play 8 Ball Pool, Stephen! You can play as a guest or create a new account without Facebook!
How do I take my Facebook off Miniclip?
If you wish to request to delete your account, please:
- Check in the game settings, if you are able to initiate the deletion process from the game.
- Choose a game you wish to delete your account.
- Insert your email we can contact you to folllow-up the process.
- Choose following options:
How do I change my Miniclip password?
If you are signed in, you will have to click on the Cogwheel Icon at the top right hand corner of the page. Select the option Edit Profile, which will take you to the Player Page. Here you will select the Password tab; Once you select this option, the screen will change.